Holley Distributor Sniper EFI HyperSpark 429/460
Holley Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor for 429 and 460 Engines.
Does your classic car already have a Holley Sniper EFI system installed? If so, upgrade your ignition system with this Holley Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor (565-303) for your 429 or 460 big block engine.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed to work with Holley Sniper EFI systems
- Cast distributor gear (compatible with most hydraulic roller camshafts)
- Hall Effect Crank Trigger Sensor Housing gives a noise-free RPM signal to Sniper ECU
- Corrosion-resistant billet distributor housing
- Patented clear installation cap removes any confusion while installing the distributor
- Easiest plug and play way to add timing control to a Sniper EFI system
- Includes wire retainer for a sleek installation
- Distributor shutter wheel is pinned and welded to the shaft
If you’re upgrading your ignition system, this Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor is a must have. This distributor is a performance upgrade designed for all 429 and 460 engines with the Holley Sniper EFI system. A Hall Effect Crank Trigger Sensor Housing gives a noise-free RPM signal to the Sniper ECU and the distributor housing’s billet construction is sure to add a stylish touch to your big block engine.
This distributor’s patented clear installation cap will get rid of any confusion you may have while installing your new distributor. The shutter wheel is pinned and welded to the shaft to deliver years of reliable accuracy and the included wire retainer allows a clean installation. Included is the correct wiring connector, which truly enables a plug and play installation process when installed with the Sniper EFI system.
- 1969-1973 Ford Mustangs
Order a Holley (565-303) Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor for your 429 or 460 Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles