Holley Distributor Sniper EFI HyperSpark 260/289/302
- Made For Sniper EFI Systems
- Cast Distributor Gear
- CNC Billet Housing
- Hall Effect Crank Trigger
Holley Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor for 260, 289 and 302 Engines.
If your 260, 289 or 302 engine already has a Holley EFI system, you should consider installing this Holley Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor (565-301). This distributor installs easily and will add a custom look to your engine.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed to work with Holley Sniper EFI systems
- Cast distributor gear (compatible with most hydraulic roller camshafts)
- Hall Effect Crank Trigger Sensor Housing provides a noise-free RPM signal to the Sniper ECU
- Billet distributor housing (corrosion resistant)
- Patented clear installation cap eliminates any confusion while installing the distributor
- Easiest plug and play way to add timing control to a Sniper EFI system
- Distributor shutter wheel is pinned and welded to the shaft
- Includes wire retainer for a sleek installation
This HyperSpark Distributor has been designed to be a performance upgrade for all 260, 289 and 302 engines with a Holley Sniper EFI system. A Hall Effect Crank Trigger Sensor Housing delivers an RPM signal to the Sniper ECU, completely noise-free. The cast distributor gives an authentic look to your small block engine.
Included is Holley’s patented clear installation cap which eliminates any potential confusion when installing your new distributor. The correct wiring connector makes installation a true plug and play process when installed with the Sniper EFI system. To make your installation even cleaner, a wire retainer is included. The shutter wheel is pinned and welded to the shaft to provide years of accuracy you can count on.
- 1965-1973 Ford Mustang
- 1966-1977 Ford Bronco
- 1948-1979 Ford F-100
Order a Holley (565-301) Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor for your 260, 289 or 302 Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: