Holley EFI Digital Dash 7"
Holley 7" EFI Digital Dash.
If you are looking for an epic upgrade to your 1965-1985 Mustang, 1966-1977 Bronco, 1948-1979 F100, or 1960-1987 C10, the time has come for you to consider investing in a Holley 7-Inch EFI Digital Dash (553-106) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Plug and Play Connection to all Holley EFI Systems via CAN Bus
- Compact, Customizable Dash for use in a variety of Motorsports Applications
- 7" Low Glare, High Brightness, High Contrast, Full Color Touch Screen for easy viewing even in full sun
- 800x480 Resolution with Auto Brightness
- Operating Voltage Min 8V - 20V
- Weather Proof Aluminum Housing featuring Flexible Mounting Options
- Completely Customizable Display of all EFI Parameters including every user configurable input and output available
- Multiple Gauge and Indicator Types with Limitless Customization Options
- Quickly Toggle between Multiple Active Screens (tune, warm-up, race, drive, etc.)
- Virtual Switch Panel (replaces the need for physical switches)
- User Defined Alarms for any Input
- Configurable Progressive Shift Lights and Light Bar
- Control and on Screen Playback of EFI Data Logs
- Download and Save Holley EFI Data Logs to External USB Memory Stick
- Expandable Internal Storage on Micro SD Card
- Support for future USB Devices
- Upgradable with future Software Enhancements
- Integrated 3 Axis Accelerometer
The Holley 7-inch EFI Digital Dash (553-106) is one of the most versatile digital dashes you can purchase today. All of its features are completely customizable, including several gauge and indicator screens that are programmable by any user based on want or need. It features configurable shift lights, user-defined alarms, a virtual switch panel, and—most importantly—the ability to control on-screen playback of EFI data logs. This Digital Dash (553-106) is all about convenience!
At 7.5 inches wide, 4.625 inches tall, and only 1 inch deep, this product is virtually usable in most motorsport applications. Its screen sits at 7 inches wide diagonally, and displays information with low glare, high contrast, high brightness, and a full color touch screen that is visible in any weather. Speaking of weather, this Digital Dash (553-106) is weatherproof thanks to its aluminum housing which features flexible mounting options. You can also take advantage of its plug-and-play connection to all Holley EFI systems.
Holley EFI Digital Dash Specs:
- Depth: 1”
- Height 4.625”
- Width: 7.5”
- Screen Size: 7” Diagonal
- Screen Type: Resistive Touch Screen
- 1965-1985 Mustangs
- 1966-1977 Broncos
- 1948-1979 F100s
- 1960-1987 C10s
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: