Here at CJ Pony Parts, we celebrate aftermarket performance exhaust systems that continue to push the boundaries of performance and engine swaps. If you are considering enhancing your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10, you have come to the right place. CJ Pony Parts is excited to offer you a brand new Holley 3" Through-Crossmember Header Back Exhaust System with Dual Side Exits (BH13195) for short beds. Constructed of lightweight, 18 -gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel, this exhaust system's through-cross member design provides maximum ground clearance.
Features and Benefits:
- 3” system (H-pipe crossover) with dual side exits
- Through-crossmember design
- Maximized ground clearance
- Straight-through 304SS mufflers
- Elevated corrosion resistance
- Lightweight, 18 -gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel
- All hardware included
*Compatible with rear-mounted fuel tanks, wide rear wheels/tires and specific aftermarket rear Panhard/track bars.
*Fits with coil spring rear suspensions only.
*Integral part of Hooker Blackheart 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC C10 truck LS/LT engine swap systems.
- 1967-1972 Chevy C10 and GMC Trucks with a Short Bed