Doug's Headers Long Tube Headers Ceramic 1-7/8" LS1/ LS6 Chevrolet C10 1973-1987
- Gaskets and Hardware Included
- Improved Flow
- Keeps Underhood Temps Down
- No Warping
Doug's Headers 1-7/8" Ceramic LS1 and LS6 Long Tube Headers for 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 Chevrolet C10s.
Is your 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10 in need of a performance bump? Available from Doug's Headers, these 1-7/8" Ceramic LS1 and LS6 Long Tube Headers (D314) are designed to reduce backpressure and increase RPM horsepower. They're an excellent addition to your C10, and they come with hardware and gaskets for ease of installation.
Features and Benefits:
- 3/8" Thick Machined Flanges
- CNC Mandrel Bent Tubes
- Precision Formed Long Transition Collectors and Long Tube Design
- Heavy 16-Gauge Tubing for Extended Life
- Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Pre-Polished to Remove Scratches
- Corrosion and Heat Resistant up to 1400 Degrees
The long tube headers feature CNC mandrel bent tubes for a precise fit and improved flow. Made of heavy 16-gauge tubing and finished in a metallic ceramic thermal barrier coating, these headers are corrosion- and heat-resistant for longer life. The tubes are then polished to a high luster, providing good looks and resistance to heat up to 1400 degrees.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.