Doug's Headers Tri-Y Headers Ceramic Small Block Chevrolet C10 1967-1972
- Great Flow And Fitment
- CNC Mandrel Bent Tubes
- 1400 Degree Heat Resistance
- Polished Ceramic Coating
Doug's Headers Ceramic Tri-Y Headers for 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Small Block Chevrolet C10s.
These Tri-Y Headers (D371Y) from Doug's are an easy performance upgrade for your C10. These headers are a great choice for stock or mildly modified Chevrolet small blocks, and they'll fit well in your vintage pickup's engine bay.
Features and Benefits:
- 3/8" Header Flanges Prevent Warping
- CNC Mandrel Bent Tubes For Better Fit And Flow
- Maximum Power From Off-Idle to 4500 RPM
- Heavy 16-Gauge Tubing For Longer Part Life
- Tubes Pre-Polished To Remove Scratches
- Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
Tri-Y headers are recommended for mid-range torque, with a max power range of off-idle to 4500 RPM with maximum fuel economy. These headers' high-temp ceramic coating is polished to a bright shine, for great corrosion resistance and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees. These headers come with all needed hardware and gaskets.
- 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles