Do you need a new steering column? One that fits a 1967-1972 F-100 with manual (non-power) steering and a 3- or 4-speed automatic transmission? If so, be sure to take a closer look at this Ididit GM-Style Tilt Brushed Aluminum Steering Column that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Column Shift with Pattern for 3 or 4 Speed
- 8-Position Tilt Column with Brushed Aluminum Finish
- 2-1/4" Upper and Lower Tube Diameter
- 3/4" 36-Spline Lower Shaft
- Dimmer/Wiper and Cruise Control Can be Added Through GM-Style Wiring
- Self-Canceling Turn Signals and Pre-Welded Under-Dash Mounts Designed to Fit
- Includes GM Top Shaft and 3-7/8" GM Wire Plug
- Includes Knobs, Levers and Neutral Safety Switch
- Made in the USA
This Ididit (1150730030) GM-Style Tilt Brushed Aluminum Steering Column features a column shift with a pattern for a 3- or 4-speed automatic transmission. This is an 8-position tilt steering column with an eye-catching brushed aluminum finish with a 2-1/4" upper and lower tube diameter and a 3/4" 36-spline lower shaft. You can even add a dimmer/wiper and cruise control through the GM-style wiring! If you use an adaptor, you can add an aftermarket steering wheel and the gripping surface of that new wheel will be in the same location as the original. This steering column comes complete with self-canceling turn signals, a GM top shaft, a 3-7/8" GM wire plug, knobs, levers and a neutral safety switch, and it also comes with pre-welded under-dash mounts that are designed to fit your specific F-100 perfectly! Plus, you don’t need to make any modifications to install this steering column, which will make installation a breeze!
*A shift linkage (new or original) is required for installation and will attach to the lower shift arm provided on this column.
Please Note: A stock Ford steering wheel will NOT bolt to this Ididit Steering Column.