Ididit Steering Column GM-Style Tilt Polished Aluminum With Manual Steering Automatic F-100 1967-1972
Ididit GM-Style Tilt Polished Aluminum Steering Column for 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 F-100s with Manual Steering and an Automatic Transmission.
If you’re on the hunt for the perfect new steering column for your 1967-1972 F-100 with manual steering and an automatic transmission, it’s time to pick up this Ididit GM-Style Tilt Polished Aluminum Steering Column that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Column Shift with Pattern for 3 or 4 Speed
- 8-Position Tilt Column with Polished Aluminum Finish
- 2-1/4" Upper and Lower Tube Diameter
- 3/4" 36-Spline Lower Shaft
- Dimmer/Wiper and Cruise Control Can be Added Through GM-Style Wiring
- Gripping Surface of Aftermarket Steering Wheel Will be in Same Location as Original if Adaptor is Used
- Includes Self-Canceling Turn Signals and Pre-Welded Under-Dash Mounts Designed to Fit
- Includes GM Top Shaft and 3-7/8" GM Wire Plug
- Includes Knobs, Levers and Neutral Safety Switch
- No Modifications Needed for Installation
- For Use on F-100s with 3- or 4-Speed Automatic Transmission and Manual Steering
- Made in the USA
This Ididit (1150730040) GM-Style Tilt Polished Aluminum Steering Column is proudly made in the USA and features 8 tilt positions and a lovely polished aluminum finish. It has a 2-1/4" upper and lower tube diameter with a 3/4" 36-spline lower shaft, and you can add a dimmer/wiper or cruise control with the GM-style wiring. You can also add an aftermarket steering wheel if you use an adapter, and the gripping surface of the new wheel will be in the same location as your original one! This tilt steering column comes with self-canceling turn signals, pre-welded under-dash mounts, a GM top shaft, a 3-7/8" GM wire plug, knobs, levers and a neutral safety switch, which means you’ll get a complete steering column when you order this part! You won’t need to make any modifications to your F-100 to install it, and it’s designed to fit any 1967-1972 F-100 that has a 3- or 4-speed automatic transmission and manual (non-power) steering.
*A shift linkage (new or original) is required for installation and will attach to the lower shift arm provided on this column.
Please Note: A stock Ford steering wheel will NOT bolt to this Ididit Steering Column.
Order an Ididit (1150730040) GM-Style Tilt Polished Aluminum Steering Column for your 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971or 1972 F-100 with Manual Steering and an Automatic Transmission from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following F-100 years: