Ididit Steering Column Tilt Ford Style Direct Paintable Steel For Use With Electric Power Steering Kit 1968
- For Electric Power Steering
- For Floor Mounted Shifter
- 8 Position Tilt Column
- Paintable Finish
Ididit Paintable Steel Ford Style Direct Tilt Steering Column for all 1968 Mustangs Equipped with an Electric Power Steering Kit.
Did you just install electric power steering in your vintage 1968 Mustang? If so, make sure you get a steering column that’s compatible and order this Ididit 1990890310 Paintable Steel Ford Style Direct Tilt Steering Column from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 1968 Mustangs with Electric Power Steering
- Includes Correct Splines to Properly Install Original Ford Steering Wheel or Aftermarket Adapter
- Eliminates Cutting Original Steering Column
- 8-Position Tilt Steering Column
- Self-Canceling Turn Signals
- Floor-Mount Shift and Ford-Style Turn Signal Switch
- Ford Top Shaft Allows Use of Original Ford Steering Wheel
- Bare Steel Finish
- Includes Knobs and Levers
This Ididit 1990890310 Paintable Steel Ford Style Direct Tilt Steering Column fits all 1968 Mustangs with electric power steering! It comes with the correct splines so you can install your original Ford steering wheel or an aftermarket adapter, eliminating the need to cut into your original steering column. This 8-position tilt steering column features self-canceling turn signals, a floor-mount shift and a Ford-style turn signal switch. It has a bare steel finish and includes knobs and levers!
*This Steering Column is pre-cut to perfectly fit EPAS Kits.
Order an Ididit 1990890310 Paintable Steel Ford Style Direct Tilt Steering Column for your 1968 Mustang Equipped with an Electric Power Steering Kit from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following Mustang years: