JBA Exhaust Kit With Turndown Tips Stainless Steel 2.5" 289/302/351W 1965-1970



  • 2.5" Mandrel-Bent Tubing
  • Stainless Steel Construction
  • Improved Throttle Response
  • High Flow Mufflers
MSRP $639.91
You save 15%

JBA 2.5" Stainless Steel Exhaust Kit with Turndown Tips for 1965-1970 Mustangs with 289/302/351W Engines.

When it comes to performance exhaust systems, most people are looking for three things: power, sound and quality. JBA Exhaust Systems deliver the best of all three, giving it both great looks and performance.

JBA Exhaust Features:
- Increased horsepower and torque throughout RPM
- Improved throttle response
- Improved fuel economy
- Large diameter mandrel-bent tubing
- Stainless Steel high flow mufflers
- High quality hardware kits
- Natural finish
- Turn-down tips
- Powerful exhaust tone

California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning

Vehicle Fitment

This product will fit the following Mustang years:

Only registered users can ask/answer questions. Please sign in or create an account.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please sign in or create an account.