JBA Long Tube Headers 1-3/4" Stainless Steel Silver Ceramic Mustang 302 1965-1970
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Silver Ceramic Finish
- One-Piece Flanges
- Merged Collector
JBA Silver Ceramic Stainless Steel 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs with a 302 engine.
JBA's Silver Ceramic Stainless Steel 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers 6610SJS include 02 sensor provisions and oversized exhaust ports to accommodate your 1965-1970 Mustang's 302 ported cylinder headers. This custom aftermarket upgrade is dyno-tested and race-proven for excellent performance throughout RPM range. The large mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes are constructed with thick 3/8" one-piece flanges and Firecone merged collectors for smoother exhaust flow.
Features and Benefits:
- 3/8 thick CNC laser-cut flanges
- Prevents leaks caused by warping
- Patented JBA Firecone merged collector
- Increased hp/tq, improved exhaust scavenging
- O2 sensor provisions
- Standard on EFI headers for proper connection
- Large diameter mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes
- Maximum flow and high RPM efficiency
- Oversized exhaust ports
- Accommodates ported cylinder heads
Please Note: Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Y headers.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles