- Ken Harrison Radio Speaker In-Dash Upgrade 1965-1966$39.09 Regular Price $45.99
- Ken Harrison Radio Speaker In-Dash Upgrade 1967-1968$39.94 Regular Price $46.99
- Ken Harrison Kick Panel With 6-1/2" Speaker Openings Pair Convertible 1967-1968$69.34 Regular Price $72.99
- Ken Harrison Radio Bezel Aftermarket Single DIN Black 1971-1973$87.99 Regular Price $109.99
- Ken Harrison Kick Panel With 6-1/2" Speaker Openings Pair Coupe/Fastback 1965-1966$48.99 Regular Price $69.99
- Ken Harrison Pioneer Cd Player In-Dash With Black Bezel 1971-1973$308.74 Regular Price $324.99
Ken Harrison, an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of top notch Mustang radios, radio bezels, speaker surrounds and speakers, offers Mustang owners the finest in car audio and stereos for their classic rides. Ken Harrison originated in Mt. Vernon, Texas, and since their founding has expanded their facilities in the east Texas city. With their incredibly fast turnaround time on product development and equipment manufacturing and the competitive prices that CJ Pony Parts keeps their equipment at, Ken Harrison is your best option for impressive new car audio equipment. They supply all the quality products any Mustang owner could need to put modern, easy-to-install radios in their classic Mustangs.
These premium quality radio products are great for any Mustang owner that is looking into restoring their own classic pony. Specializing in Mustangs as well as other vehicle makes and models, Ken Harrison can get brand-name radios and CD players for all different types of cars. Additionally, each of their products are designed to fit into the dash of your Mustang without the need to make any alterations to the vehicle. For the convenience of their customers, Ken Harrison also supplies their distributors, like CJ Pony Parts, with options for the bezel of the Mustang's radio, allowing customers to choose a style that fits their wants and needs. When it comes to placing state-of-the-art audio equipment into a classic Mustang, nobody provides better service or better equipment than CJ Pony Parts and Ken Harrison.