Adding an aftermarket exhaust to your Mustang GT is a great way to improve performance and get more sound from your V8, but for some the fear of drone can be offputting. LTH offers this Scorpion Axle Back which eliminates drone, and offers a deep aggressive sound with performance to match.
Features and Benefits:
- Custom Designed Mufflers for Superior Sound Quality
- Deep Aggressive Sound with No Drone
- Stealth Pipe Minimizes Higher Frequencies
- Titan Finish for Added Durability
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 2-3/4" Diameter Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Precision Designed for Perfect Fitment
- 4" Slash Cut Black Patriot Series Quad Exhaust Tips
- Manufactured in the USA
The Scorpion Axle-Back from Long Tube Headers (LTH) adds a Stealth Pipe to keep drone down and minimize higher frequencies. This 304 stainless steel system combines a great sound with a significant decrease in drone volume at cruising speed. Mandrel bends and four inch slash cut quad exhaust tips keep this system flowing great and sounding mean.
Tech Tip: Installation requires cutting of the factory exhaust piping. Once the modifications have been made to the factory exhaust system, installation is a simple, direct bolt-in procedure.
This Kit Includes:
- (1) Driver Side (LH) Muffler Assembly
- (1) Passenger Side (RH) Muffler Assembly
- (2) Clamps
- Installation Instructions
- 2018-2021 GT Fastback and Convertible Mustangs
Please Note: This system is only designed for use with models that are not equipped with the Active Exhaust Option from the factory. This system is for 2018-2021 Models only. This exhaust will not fit 2015-2017 models regardless of installed valance.