Protect your 2016-2018 Focus RS's engine and prevent oil from reaching high temperatures with this Silver Oil Cooler Kit with a Thermostatic Sandwich Plate from Mishimoto. It's a direct fit part designed to lower oil temperatures by up to 35°F!
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces Oil Temperature by up to 35°F
- Innovative Bar and Plate Oil Cooler Mounts in the Upper Grille
- Mounting Bracket also Serves as an Air Diversion Panel
- Pushes Ambient Air Through the Oil Cooler
- Premade Stainless Steel Braided Oil Lines with Durable -AN Fittings
- Built in Air Scoop Drops IAT by 6 Degrees
- Includes Billet Aluminum Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate
- Sleek Silver Finish
The Mishimoto engineers designed the heat exchanger for this project from scratch to create one of the largest oil coolers they offer. It gets mounted in the front of your Focus where it will receive the most airflow. Application-specific braided stainless steel lines transfer the oil from the cooler to the engine and feature -10AN fittings for an easy installation.
This oil cooler kit has a sleek silver finish as well as a thermostatic sandwich plate. The plate's built-in thermostat prevents oil flow to the cooler until the engine oil reaches activating temperature. This allows for both a faster warm up at startup and extra oil system protection in cold climates.