Mishimoto Oil Separator Catch Can Baffled Black Anodized Focus ST 2013-2018
- 6061 Aluminum Construction
- Direct Fit
- Protects From Carbon Buildup
- Ensures Engine Longevity
Mishimoto Black Anodized Baffled Oil Separator Catch Can for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Focus STs.
Do you want to protect your 2013-2018 Focus ST's engine and improve its longevity? This Black Anodized Baffled Oil Separator Catch Can from Mishimoto will preserve your 2.0L EcoBoost engine by reducing carbon buildup in the throttle body and intake manifold areas, which can be a frequent and familiar problem with direct fuel injection engines.
Features and Benefits of the Mishimoto Black Anodized Baffled Oil Separator Catch Can (MMBCC-FOST-13PBE):
- Single can mounting in-line with the PCV system separates oil particles using 50 micron bronze filter
- Application specific bracket mounts
- Black hoses come pre-molded for reliable install
- Catch can conveniently located next to the transmission
- Billet 6061 aluminum sealed can
- Defends intercooler, intake system and essential components from oil blow-by
- Helps reduce carbon build-up on the intake valves
- Helps maintain proper octane levels
- Filters and can are fully serviceable
- Internal air diverter improves oil separation
- One Application Specific Mounting Bracket
- One Black Anodized 6061 Aluminum Catch Can
- Two Direct-Fit Hoses
- Two Plastic Barbed Fittings
- Four Worm-Gear Clamps
- One Air Diverter
- One Internal Baffle & Rod
- One 3/8" NPT Plug
- One Large O-Ring
- Mounting Hardware
The Mishimoto Focus ST catch can kit uses a two-port compact baffled oil catch can with a bronze filter and internal baffles to better separate oil from crankcase vapors. It comes with two direct-fit silicone hoses that connect the catch can with the crankcase and intake manifold. It also includes a direct-fit mounting bracket that is simple to install and mounts right beside your engine's oil drain plug! Two plastic 3/8" barb fittings connect the hoses to the can.
Installation Torque Specifications:
- 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps
- These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M
- Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M)
Please Note: After installation, you should check the contents of the catch can every 500 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation varies with driving conditions and temperatures. It's important the contents of the can don't rise above the internal baffle.
Mishimoto is one of the global leaders in the automotive parts industry and offers enthusiasts of all levels high-quality upgrades ranging from radiators, direct-fit oil cooler kits, hoses and much more. Make sure to check out the wide variety of Mishimoto products now available at CJ Pony Parts.
Buy this Mishimoto MMBCC-FOST-13PBE Black Anodized Baffled Oil Separator Catch Can for your 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Focus ST from CJ Pony Parts today!
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.