Mustang Heater Cores
Showing 1-20 of 25 results
- Heater Core Mustang With Air Conditioning 1979-1993$48.44 Regular Price $56.99
- Heater Core Mustang Without Air Conditioning 1969-1970$53.19 Regular Price $55.99
- Heater Core Aluminum All Mustang 1965-1966/ Without Air Conditioning 1967-1968$48.44 Regular Price $50.99
- Heater Core Mustang Without Air Conditioning 1971-1973$46.79 Regular Price $51.99
- Scott Drake Heater Core End Cap Pair Mustang All 1965-1966/ Without Air Conditioning 1967-1968$12.34 Regular Price $12.99
- Scott Drake Firewall Heater Hose Plug Rubber Mustang 1967-1968$1.52 Regular Price $2.99
- Heater Core Supply Hose Flow Restrictor Mustang 1979-2004$11.15 Regular Price $12.39
- Heater Core Kit Mustang With Air Conditioning 1986-1993$66.29 Regular Price $77.99
- CJ Classics Heater Core End Cap Pair For Air Conditioning Mustang 1967-1973$12.34 Regular Price $12.99
- Air Conditioning Evaporator/ Heater Core Kit Mustang 1987-1993$119.69 Regular Price $132.99
- Heater Core Without Air Conditioning Mustang 1979-1993$51.29 Regular Price $58.99
Showing 1-20 of 25 results
When people wake up to go to work in the morning, checking the temperature outside is one of the first things that they do. If your thermostat reads ‘below freezing’, you are certainly going to rely on your Mustang heating system to give you a brief reprieve from the cold while you’re driving to the office. Now imagine cranking up the heat in your car, only to not feel any warm air coming from the vents. If this nightmare scenario sounds familiar to you, it might be time to update your Mustang heater core. Ford Mustang heater cores are responsible for dispersing heat throughout the cabin, which will make those cold winter months much more tolerable.
Mustang heater cores closely resemble the Mustang radiators in both appearance and functionality. They both perform similar functions, except unlike the radiator, the Mustang heater cores welcome the addition of heat with open arms. Typically located behind the Mustang dashboard on the passenger’s side or in the center, Mustang heater cores receive hot coolant from the Mustang engine, and use a heat exchanger to convert the coolant into warm air.
Mustang heater cores are equipped with several tubes in which the coolant from the engine comes from. These tubes are flanked by a series of fins, which expedite the heat transfer, and will eventually allow your Mustang interior to heat up.
After many years of dealing with warm coolant and heating your vehicle, it is not uncommon for Mustang heater cores to go out. If you notice that your windshield and interior windows are covered with moist, there is a chance that your Mustang heater core is having issues regulating the warm coolant. Similarly, if your engine is overheating, and yet, you are feeling nothing but cold air inside the cabin, the root of the problem likely centers around the Mustang heater core. If your Ford Mustang is having any heat-related issues, it might be time to see which aftermarket Mustang heater cores would best suit your vehicle.
Find the Best Mustang Heater Cores at CJ Pony Parts
Are you in the process of restoring your First Generation Mustang? If so, don’t forget about the heating & cooling system! Though it was not as prevalent in the classic pony cars, aluminum has become the most reliable substance in heating & cooling units. The light-weight aluminum material excels at dissipating heat, while saving both material and energy at the same time. CJ Pony Parts offers a wide variety of aluminum Mustang heater cores, which will be quality replacements for your original parts.
Though replacing your original Mustang heater core can be a tall task, receiving quality heat that will keep you warm on those cold winter days will make the intense project well worth it. CJ Pony Parts offers stock replacement Mustang heater cores, which will install in the correct factory location of your original system. These high-quality reproduction Mustang heater cores feature a brazed aluminum construction, which are desirable and affordable alternatives to the more expensive copper and brass cores. The brazed aluminum construction will provide an exceptional level of thermal efficiency and durability. Be sure to make note of your muscle car’s year and model before you purchase any Ford Mustang heater cores from CJ’s.
Once you have finished browsing through CJ’s selection of Mustang heater cores, why not tackle the rest of your heating & cooling system? While you’re on the site, feel free to check out CJ’s selection of Mustang overflow bottles, water pumps, and more!