Mustang Misc. Wiring 1964-2020
Showing 1-20 of 107 results
- 90 Degree Repair Plug With Pigtail 1965-1995$3.59 Regular Price $3.99
- Wiring Harness Connector 2-Pin Male/Female 18-Gauge$3.59 Regular Price $3.99
- Scott Drake Engine To Firewall Ground Cable With FoMoCo Logo 1965-1967$8.71 Regular Price $9.68
- CJ Classics Turn Signal Switch Wiring Fixed Column 1967$68.39 Regular Price $71.99
- Turn Signal Harness Connector 2-Pin 1965-1966$7.19 Regular Price $7.99
- Scott Drake Turn Signal Harness Connector 1968-1969$8.09 Regular Price $8.99
- Scott Drake Engine To Firewall Ground Cable 1965-1967$5.07 Regular Price $5.63
- CJ Classics Engine Ground Strap USA Made 1968-1969$8.09 Regular Price $8.99
- Scott Drake Emergency Flasher Switch Concours 1966 Built After 3/1/1966$41.86 Regular Price $44.06
- Powermaster Alternator Wire 7 8-Gauge For Single Wire Alternators$35.14 Regular Price $36.99
- PUTCO Plug And Play Resistor Kit For 3157 Auto Bulb$30.39 Regular Price $31.99
- CJ Classics Battery Cable Set Standard Duty USA Made 1965-1966$28.39 Regular Price $39.99
- Scott Drake Electric Remote Trunk Release 1967-1970$96.58 Regular Price $101.66
- Fog Light Repair Harness Cobra 2003-2004$11.69 Regular Price $12.99
- CJ Classics Emergency Flasher Switch With Wiring USA Made 1965-1966$59.40 Regular Price $83.66
- Scott Drake Electric Remote Trunk Release 1965-1966$91.45 Regular Price $96.26
- CJ Classics Battery Cable Set Standard Duty USA Made 1967-1970$28.39 Regular Price $39.99
- Turn Signal Wiring With Fixed Wheel 1969$65.54 Regular Price $68.99
- Repair Plug With Pigtail - Fuel Tank Sending Unit 1983-1997$17.74 Regular Price $24.99
Showing 1-20 of 107 results
The automotive industry has come a long way since Henry Ford founded the Ford Motor Company in 1903. By the time the automotive giant introduced the Ford Mustang in April, 1964, Ford cars were enjoying electronic benefits that enhanced both the driver’s safety and ride quality. From the heating & cooling units, to the lighting system, to even random features scattered throughout the car, such as gauges on the dashboard, Mustang owners were able to perform a number of different tasks with just the turn of a switch.
You might ask, how exactly is a driver able to constantly control all of this activity happening simultaneously? Well, that is where the Mustang miscellaneous wiring comes into play! Ford Mustang miscellaneous wiring encompasses all of the random wires and electrical circuits located throughout the Mustang interior, the engine bay, or bolted to the exterior lights themselves.
In order to keep everything safe and well-organized, many of your vehicle’s Mustang miscellaneous wiring is bound together inside a color-coded wiring harness. All of these wires that are bound together inside the Mustang miscellaneous wiring harnesses collaborate in order to not only connect one circuit to another, but to provide enough power for all of the car’s electrical components to function properly.
Because the efficient-transfer of electricity is so vital towards not only the operation of the car, but to preserving the vehicle’s longevity, it is imperative to make sure that your Mustang miscellaneous wiring is functional at all times. After many years of providing the desired components with the desired amount of power, your Mustang miscellaneous wires could fray, splice, or become too brittle to withstand copious amounts of heat and electricity.
Driving around with faulty Mustang miscellaneous wiring could prevent your gauges from lighting up on the dashboard, your exterior lights illuminating when called-upon, or even your airbags from deploying in the event of a collision if you are not careful. The best way to avoid any long-term problems and any expensive repairs down the road is to swap out any damaged wires with new Ford Mustang miscellaneous wiring as soon as possible.
Find the Best Mustang Miscellaneous Wiring at CJ Pony Parts
Are you thinking about restoring your First Generation Ford Mustang? If so, don’t forget to address your vehicle’s outdated electrical & wiring components! While tracing and eventually replacing faulty wiring is one of the most tedious tasks of the rebuilding project, many of your new Mustang parts will be rendered worthless without the proper Mustang miscellaneous wiring components.
Whatever Ford Mustang miscellaneous wiring goals that you have for your classic muscle car, CJ Pony Parts would love to help! CJ’s carries a wide assortment of miscellaneous wiring for Mustangs, which can be tailored to fit your vehicle’s specific requirements. Be sure to note your car’s year and model as well as your engine’s size before you purchase any Mustang miscellaneous wiring from CJ’s.
In order to accommodate a wide-range of electrical needs, CJ’s offers replacement Mustang miscellaneous wiring options for the alternator, the turn signal, the interior and exterior lights, the Mustang radio, and much more. These Mustang miscellaneous wires are available either individually, in harnesses, or in a variety of complete kits. The Ford Mustang miscellaneous wiring options from CJ’s will directly-replace your factory wires and will significantly increase your vehicle’s performance in a number of different areas. Many of the Mustang miscellaneous harnesses are color-coded and feature a protective-coating in order to prolong the wires’ lifespans.
Now that you have loaded up on reproduction Mustang miscellaneous wiring harnesses and components, why not address the rest of your vehicle’s electrical & wiring needs? While you’re on the site, feel free to browse through CJ Pony Parts’ assortment of Mustang electrical hardware, wiring kits, and more!