Mustang Tri-Y Headers 1964-1970
- Scott Drake Tri-Y Header Stainless Steel Pair Mustang 289/ 302 1965-1968$301.15 Regular Price $310.46
- Scott Drake Tri-Y Header Ceramic Pair Mustang 289/ 302 1965-1968$348.29 Regular Price $359.06
- Patriot Exhaust Tri-Y Headers Black 260/289/302 1965-1970$218.24 Regular Price $224.99
- Dougs Headers Tri-Y Ceramic Coated Automatic Transmission 260/289/302 1965-1970$660.56 Regular Price $680.99
- Dougs Headers Tri-Y Ceramic Coated Automatic Transmission 351W 1967-1970$675.11 Regular Price $695.99
- JBA Long Tube Headers 1-1/2" Tri-Y Stainless Steel Silver Ceramic Mustang 289/302 1965-1970$514.09 Regular Price $529.99
- JBA Long Tube Headers 1-1/2" Tri-Y Stainless Steel Mustang 289/302 1965-1970$419.03 Regular Price $431.99
- Dougs Headers Tri-Y 260/289/302 1-5/8"-2" Stepped Design Ceramic Coated 1965-1970$660.56 Regular Price $680.99
Tri-Y pipes are among the more popular options for header units, due to the excellent power increase. Featuring a total of three 2-into-1 joints (hence the “tri-Y” name), you’ll get a great flow no matter which pair you decide to buy. With durable, corrosion-resistant construction, this is an upgrade that you’ll enjoy for many years to come.
Because all of the installation hardware that you’ll need comes included in each kit, you’ll have everything that you need to bolt on your new headers right in your garage. In addition to the performance boost, your engine bay area will also get a great new look with the added sporty style. For your classic 1964.5-1970 Ford Mustang, these are some of the most sought-after header choices for very good reason.
Be sure to check the exact specifications of your model year against the requirements for a given set of headers, as there may be restrictions or additional parts and work needed depending on the configuration.