Doug's Headers Tri Y Headers 1-5/8" Pair Mustang 289/ 302 1965-1970
- Heavy 16 Gauge Tubing
- Pre-Polished Tubes
- Sold as a Pair
- Hi-Temp Black Coating
Pair of Doug's Headers 1-5/8" Tri Y Headers for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 289 and 302 Mustangs.
These Tri-Y Headers from Doug's Headers (D661Y-B) provide optimized exhaust flow, for improved performance on your classic Mustang. These headers are sold as a pair and built from CNC mandrel bent tubes.
Features and Benefits:
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Tri-Y headers yield maximum power from off idle to 4500 RPM
- Great mid-range torque and fuel economy
Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increase in horsepower and torque.
Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles