Patriot Exhaust Tri-Y Headers Ceramic-Coated 260/289/302 1965-1970
Patriot Exhaust Ceramic-Coated Tri-Y Headers for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs with a 260, 289 or 302 Engine.
Tri-Y headers are a popular way to help improve the horsepower in your 1965-1970 Mustang. So if you're looking for some new Tri-Y headers for your classic Pony, you're in luck! Check out these Patriot Exhaust Ceramic-Coated Tri-Y Headers that are available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Helps Improve Horsepower
- Coated in Ceramic to Help Dissipate Heat and Prevent Rust
- Miter-Cut and Mig-Welded for a Unique Sound
- Made of 16-Gauge Steel
- 1-1/2" Primaries, 1-3/4" Secondaries and 2-1/2" Collectors
- Includes Reducers for 2-1/4" Pipe, Gaskets for the Head and Collector and All Hardware
- Fits All Stock Transmissions and Clears T5 Transmissions
- Meant to be Used on 1965-1970 Mustangs with a 260, 289 or 302 Engine
These Patriot Exhaust H8426-1 Ceramic-Coated Tri-Y Headers will help improve the amount of horsepower your Mustang produces! They're ceramic-coated to help dissipate heat and to help prevent rust, and they're miter-cut and mig-welded to produce a unique sound. Made out of 16-gauge steel, these Tri-Y headers include reducers for 2-1/4" pipe, gaskets for the head and collector and all of the hardware you'll need for installation. These headers will fit all stock transmission, and they'll also clear T5 transmissions.
Tri-Y Headers Include:
- 2-1/4" Collector Reducers
Please Note: Power steering equipped Mustangs will need part # SCB to lower the power steering slave cylinder for clearance.
*These Tri-Y Headers will not fit GT-40P heads or AOD transmissions.
*1965-1968 Mustangs equipped with power steering require a slave cylinder lowering bracket (SCB).
Order Patriot Exhaust H8426-1 Ceramic-Coated Tri-Y Headers for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 or 1970 Mustang with a 260, 289 or 302 Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning