New Vintage USA Instrument/ Bezel Kit With Performance II Gauges Mustang 1965-1966
- Complete Gauge Kit
- Premium Quality
- Choice of Gauge Color
- Choice of MPH or KPH
New Vintage USA Instrument and Bezel Kit with Performance II Gauges for 1965-1966 Mustangs.
The Performance II Gauges from New Vintage USA are an exceptional choice for hot rods, pro-touring builds, or any other 1965-1966 Mustang in need of a custom look. The instrument bezel is finished in titanium smoke, and the gauges are available in your choice of black or white color and metric or imperial measurement.
Features and Benefits:
- Available with Black or White Gauges
- Available in imperial (MPH) or metric (KPH)
- Modern Style
- Bright Stainless Bezels and Flat Glass
- Allows for Better Visibility at Night
- Uses the Compact Phoenix Direct Drive OLED Screen
- Great for Hot Rods and Pro-Touring Builds
- Easy Installation with Fewer Connections
- Proudly Made in the USA!
Performance II instruments allow you to monitor your Mustang’s vitals in an easy-to-read package that now features the Phoenix Direct Drive System. The Phoenix platform is a beloved new choice for its user-selectable inputs, stepper motor technology, and reverse-compatible updates so your kit is always current.
The OLED mini-screen displays all of the functions you could ever need in the same size as a traditional odometer window. This gives you the graphic look you want, maintaining all of NVU's exciting, exclusive designs while adding all of the great new features.
- 3-3/8” Speedometer Programmable Electronic 140 Mph or Metric 240 Kph
- 3-3/8” Tachometer 0-8,000 RPM
- 2-1/16” Fuel Gauge with User-Selectable Ranges; 73-10 Ohm Factory-Matched
- 2-1/16” Water Temperature Gauge
- 2-1/16” Oil Pressure Gauge
- 2-1/16” Voltmeter
- 18" Harness for Minor Gauges
- Temperature Sender 1/8-27 NPT
- Oil Pressure Sender 1/8-27 NPT
- Bushing Kit with 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" Adapters
- (2) Programming Buttons
- (2) Color Coded AMP Wiring Harnesses
- (6) Back Clamps
- Mounting Bracket
- Instruction Booklet
- Mounting Hardware for Gauges
- Instrument Bezel
Unlike a traditionally wired gauge kit with over 70 connections required for installation, the Phoenix Direct Drive system cuts that down to a mere 22 connections. The Phoenix Direct Drive comes with color-coded AMP harnesses for a user-friendly installation process that's easier than ever.
Please Note: This Gauge Kit does not include a speedometer sending unit (HW3345). Electronic speedometer requires a 16 pulse generator sending unit adapter to convert the transmission mechanical Speedometer drive to an Electronic signal.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.