Oil Pan Chrome Mustang 351C 1970-1973
CJ's Part Number:
Oil Pan Chrome 351C 1970-1973 is rated out of 5 by 1.
- High-Quality Chrome Finish
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Easy Installation
- Enhances Original Appearance
You save 36%
Chrome Oil Pan for 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with a 351C Engine.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Rated 5 out of 5 by Howie from Pan-O-riffic !!!! Got a great deal when this was on sale. Fitment was very good and looks great !! Went in my 1970 M code Cleveland Cougar. Now all we need is for Fel-Pro to step up and make a one piece pan gasket.
Date published: 2017-12-05
I just received my chrome oil pan today and it looks awesome but my question is: From the pictures when ordering I see that the oil pan screw is included but mine is missing. Is this sold separately or is mine just missing? Not in the box.
Please call toll free at 1-800-888-6473 and speak with a customer service rep.
Date published: 2019-07-10
Is this pan baffled? Currently have a CJ pan that has 2 in it but has dents and scrapes in bottom.
It has the baffle at the bottom of the pan for the oil pump pick up.
Date published: 2019-04-26
Complete Your Package
- Oil Pan Gasket 351C 1970-1973$15.29 Regular Price $16.99
- CJ Classics Oil Pump Pickup Standard For Front Sump Oil Pan 351C 1970-1973$25.49 Regular Price $29.99
- ARP Oil Pan Bolt Kit Stainless Steel 260/289/302/351W/351C$45.97 Regular Price $48.39