Get a nice, new air conditioning, heating and defrost system for your classic 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 that uses your factory heat control by ordering this Old Air Products (CAP-7201-I) Hurricane Air Conditioning, Heating and Defrost System with In-Dash Louvers and Integrated Heat Control from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Mounts to Firewall with Custom Metal Block-Off Plates
- Integrated Switching Package Uses Original Heater Control to Operate A/C, Heat and Defrost Functions
- Includes Replica Factory Center Louver and Two (2) Round, In-Dash Louvers
- Includes Flexible Plastic Duct Hose that Connects Dash Louvers to Unit and Original Defrost Outlets
- Includes New ABS Plastic Glove Box
- SuperKool Condenser Assembly Includes Receiver/Drier, Custom Aluminum Tubes and Mounting Brackets
- Made in the USA
This Old Air Products (CAP-7201-I) Hurricane Air Conditioning, Heating and Defrost System with In-Dash Louvers and Integrated Heat Control features an integrated switching package that uses your original heater control to operate the A/C, heat and defrost functions! You’ll also get a new ABS plastic glove box and more with your order.
This Kit Includes:
- Hurricane Heat Cool and Defrost Unit
- Integrated Control Switch for Factory Heater Controls
- Mounting Brackets/Block-Off Plates
- In-Dash Louvers
- ABS Plastic Glove Box
- Compressor Mounting Bracket
- A/C Hose Kit
- SuperKool Aluminum Condenser
- Binary Pressure Safety Switch
*How to measure a Chevy water pump to determine which bracket is needed to mount the compressor: Measure from the pulley mounting flange to the front of the engine where the water pump is bolted to the block. (Short water pump: 5-5/8”. Long water pump: 7”)
- Typically a short water pump was used on Chevrolet Small block V8 engines in trucks up to 1972.
- This part is non-returnable.