Get a new air conditioner, heating and defrost unit for your vintage 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 and order this Old Air Products (CAP-7202-U) Hurricane Air Conditioning, Heating and Defrost System with Under Dash Louvers and Integrated AC Controls that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Mounts to Firewall with Custom Metal Block-Off Plates
- Integrated Switching Package Uses Original Factory AC Control to Operate A/C, Heat and Defrost Functions
- Custom Louver Package: Dual Center and Two (2) Single Rectangular Louvers that Mount Along Bottom Edge of Dash
- Includes Flexible Plastic Duct Hose that Connects Dash Louvers to Unit and Original Defrost Outlets
- Includes New ABS Plastic Glove Box
- SuperKool Condenser Assembly Includes Receiver/Drier, Custom Aluminum Tubes and Mounting Brackets
- Made in the USA
This Old Air Products (CAP-7202-U) Hurricane Air Conditioning, Heating and Defrost System with Under Dash Louvers and Integrated AC Controls mounts to your C10’s firewall with custom metal block-off plates. It comes with a new ABS plastic glove box and a SuperKool Condenser Assembly!
This Kit Includes:
- Hurricane Heat Cool and Defrost Unit
- Integrated Control Switch for Factory A/C Controls
- Mounting Brackets/Block-Off Plates
- Under Dash Louvers
- ABS Plastic Glove Box
- Compressor Mounting Bracket
- A/C Hose Kit
- SuperKool Aluminum Condenser
- Binary Pressure Safety Switch
*How to measure a Chevy water pump to determine which bracket is needed to mount the compressor: Measure from the pulley mounting flange to the front of the engine where the water pump is bolted to the block. (Short water pump: 5-5/8”. Long water pump: 7”)
- Typically a short water pump was used on Chevrolet Small block V8 engines in trucks up to 1972.
- This part is non-returnable.