Power Steering Pressure Hose 302/351C 1971-5/1/1972
- For 1971-1972 Mustangs
- Fits 302 Or 351C Engines
- Power Steering Return Hose
- Direct-Fit Replacement
Power Steering Pressure Hose for 1971-1972 Mustangs built before May 1, 1972 with a 302 or 351C Engine.
Do you need a new pressure hose for the power steering in your 1971-1972 Mustang? If so, be sure to pick up this Power Steering Pressure Hose from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Factory Replacement: Quality Rubber Hose with Factory Fittings
- Runs from Steering Box to Power Steering Pump and Loops up Through Bracket on Driver Side Shock Tower
- Fits 1971-1972 Mustangs Built Before 5/1/1972 with a 302 or 351C Engine
- Large 11/16" Fitting and Small 5/8" Fitting
- Easy Installation
- Approximately 70" Long
This Power Steering Pressure Hose is a factory replacement that’s made out of rubber and has factory fittings. It runs from the steering box to the power steering pump and loops up through the bracket on the driver side shock tower. It’s designed to fit all 1971 Mustangs with a 302 or 351C engine, and it also fits all Mustangs built before May 1, 1972 with a 302 or 351C engine. It has a large 11/16" fitting and a small 5/8" fitting and is about 70" long.
Order a Power Steering Pressure Hose for 1971-1972 Mustang built before May 1972 with a 302 or 351C Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning