Once installed, this 58" Power Steering Pump to Hydroboost Pressure Hose will keep your power steering system moving smooth, directly replacing the faulty one under your SN95's hood. The hose measures 58 inches in length and will connect from your power steering pump to your GT's hydroboost using two 16mm swivel o-rings, one on each side. The tubing is terne-coated, while the fittings are zinc-chromate plated, so they will be resistant to any corrosion over the years. Manufactured from double piles of high tensile strength braided fabric, this hose is also resistant to any harm that can be cause from oil, heat or the ozone. It can withstand an internal oil temperature of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Resistant to pulsating pressure up to 1,500 psi and bursting pressure up to 8,900 psi, you'll be able to get high-quality use out of this for plenty of years to come.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct OE Replacement
- Connects the Power Steering Pump to Hydroboost
- Manufactured from Double Piles of High Tensile Strength Braided Fabric
- Highly Resistant to Issues from Oil, Heat & Ozone
- Withstands Internal Oil Temperatures up to 300 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Tubing is Terne-Coated
- Fittings are Zinc-Chromate Plated
- Corrosion Resistant
- Hose Length: 58"
- End 1 - 16mm Swivel O-Ring
- End 2 - 16mm Swivel O-Ring
- Pulse Pressure Rated: 1,500psi
- Burst Pressure Rated: 8,900psi