If the hose that connect the power steering pump to the hydroboost in your 1999-2003 GT or 2001 Bullitt Mustang has become faulty, make sure you replace it with the highest quality by ordering this 57" Power Steering Pump to Hydroboost Pressure Hose. With the correct length ans brackets to be easily installed, this hose will have your power system assembly running as smooth as silk in no time. Double piles of high tensile strength braid fabric is used to enhance resistance to any hazards from heat, oil or the ozone. Along with being able to withstand internal oil temperatures up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit, this hose is resistant to pulsating pressure up to 1,500 psi & bursting pressure up to 8,900 psi.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct OE Replacement
- Connects the Power Steering Pump to Hydroboost
- Manufactured from Double Piles of High Tensile Strength Braided Fabric
- Highly Resistant to Issues from Oil, Heat & Ozone
- Withstands Internal Oil Temperatures up to 300 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Tubing is Terne-Coated
- Fittings are Zinc-Chromate Plated
- Corrosion Resistant
This hose directly fitting into your power steering assembly by connecting your power steering pump to your hydroboost using o-ring brackets on each end. One end will plug into the power steering pump using a 16mm swivel type 3 o-ring, while the other end uses a 16mm male o-ring to plug into the power steering hydroboost. With the tubing of the hose being terne-coated & the fittings being zinc-chromate plated, this corrosion resistant pressure hose will make for an great, durable investment for your SN95's engine bay.
- Hose Length: 57"
- End 1 - 16mm Swivel Type 3 O-Ring
- End 2 - 16mm Male O-Ring
- Pulse Pressure Rated: 1,500psi
- Burst Pressure Rated: 8,900psi