Power Window Kit Without Switches Mustang 1969-1970
- Converts To Power Windows
- Does Both Doors
- Wiring Not Included
- Convert To Bolt In Windows
Power Window Kit without Switches for all 1969-1970 Mustangs.
Add the luxury of power windows to your classic Mustang with this Power Window Kit for all 1969 and 1970 Mustangs! The kit comes with new power window regulators with AC Delco motors for the front windows in your 1969-1970 Mustang coupe, convertible or fastback. This kit does not come with switches or wiring, allowing you to choose your own custom switches and wiring setup.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct Fit Replacement
- Upgrade To Power Windows
- Quality Construction
- Sold As A Kit
These regulators are constructed in the USA from 1018 cold roll steel with bronze Oilite thrust bearings at all the pivot points and feature treated gear plates for longer teeth life. The new power window regulators are designed to bolt directly into the original mounting holes with little to no modifications and will use the original glass channels. Each window regulator is equipped with a new AC Delco OEM motor, ensuring the highest of quality and performance every time you hit the switch.
This Kit Includes:
- New Power Regulators (2)
- New AC Delco Power Window Motors (2)
- Motor Plugs (2)
- Wiring Terminals (4)
- The included AC Delco motors are reverse polarity and will require reverse polarity switches.
- This kit does NOT include switches or a wiring harness.
- Original glue-in style door glass found in 1969 and some 1970 Mustangs may be too weak to handle the new power regulators; it is recommended to replace the old glue with new, stronger glue; or convert to 1970 bolt-in style door glass.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.