QA1 Coil Over Conversion Kit Double Adjustable Rear With Springs For GM 12-Bolt Rear Axle Chevrolet C10 1973-1987
- Made in the USA
- For GM 12-Bolt Rear Axles
- Maximizes Performance
- Easy Bolt On/No Welding Needed
QA1 Double Adjustable Rear Coil Over Conversion Kit with Springs for 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 Chevrolet C10s with a GM 12-Bolt Rear Axle.
Give your 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10 an upgrade in suspension with this QA1 Double Adjustable Rear Coil Over Conversion Kit with Springs that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- For 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10s with GM 12-Bolt Rear Axles
- 170lb., 200lb. or 250lb. Springs
- Adds Modern Performance to Pick-Up without Removing Bed
- Offers 4" to 7" Drop to Maximize Performance without Inherent Binding Issues of Other 4-Link Systems
- Superior Control Over Suspension Movement: Allows You to Easily Dial In Stance for Smooth Ride and Great Handling Characteristics
- Unprecedented Adjustability
- Includes Adjustable Panhard Bar, Torque Arm, Trailing Arms, Bracket Mounts and Shocks that are All Truly Independent of Each Other: One Adjustment Will Not Affect Another
- Easy Bolt-On Installation with No Welding Required
- Includes Everything Needed for Installation, Including Hardware
- Shocks are Dyno-Tested and Serialized
- Made in the USA
This QA1 Double Adjustable Rear Coil Over Conversion Kit with Springs is a great way to add modern performance to your vintage pick-up! It comes with an adjustable panhard bar, shocks, a torque arm and more. Installation is an easy bolt-on process with no welding required, and the entire kit is proudly made in the USA.
This Kit Includes:
- Adjustable Shocks
- High Travel Springs
- Coil Over Hardware
- Adjustable Trailing Arms
- Adjustable Panhard Bar
- Panhard Bar Brace
- Adjustable Torque Arm
- Torque Arm Axle Mount
- Torque Arm Crossmember
- All Required Nuts, Bolts, Etc.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.