QA1 Front Coilover Conversion Kit Single Adjustable 3"-5" Drop F-100 1965-1979
- 400, 500 or 600lb Spring Rates
- 3"-5" Drop Height
- 150lbs Lighter than Stock
- Allows for Wider Wheels
QA1 3" to 5" Drop Single Adjustable Front Coilover Conversion Kit for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978 and 1979 F-100s.
Pull your classic 1965-1979 F-100 pickup out of the past and drop it firmly in the modern era with this QA1 (52620S) 3" to 5" Drop Single Adjustable Front Coilover Conversion Kit from CJ Pony Parts. This kit, along with improving your overall driving performance, will open the option to run those larger tires you’ve been salivating for.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Available with your choice of spring rate
- 3.75” narrower than a Crown Vic, so fitment of larger wheels and tires is no longer an issue
- 3”-5” drop height
- 150+ lbs lighter than stock
- Bolt-in tubular design for ease of installation and strength
- Adjustable coil-over shocks to set the ride height and ride quality
- Rack-and-pinion steering
- Superior upgrade for handling, performance, adjustability, and stance
- Works great with those larger wheels you’ve been eyeing
Replacing your original factory I-beam front suspension, this QA1 coil over kit 52620S gives you a new front end that has been engineered to make your F100 handle better while giving you the ride height adjustability to dial in the perfect stance for your needs. American-made, this kit features a bolt-in tubular design for ease of installation and added strength.
Additional Parts NOT Included:
- 79-81 Camaro Brake kit
- QA1 engine mount plates
- Steering shaft & DD u-joint connections
- Aftermarket steering column (recommended)
- New Steering & Brake Lines
- Front wheels with 5 x 4-3/4" bolt pattern or wheel adapters to original 5 x 5-1/2" bolt pattern
Please Note: 1979-1981 Camaro requires the use of a brake kit.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning