QA1 Front Coilover Conversion Kit Single Adjustable 5"-7" Drop F-100 1965-1979
- 400, 500 or 600lb Spring Rates
- 5"-7" Drop Height
- 150lbs Lighter than Stock
- Allows for Wider Wheels
QA1 5" to 7" Drop Single Adjustable Front Coilover Conversion Kit for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978 and 1979 F-100s.
Slam your classic 1965-1979 Ford F100 five to seven inches with this QA1 (52621S) Single Adjustable Front Coilover Conversion Kit from CJ Pony Parts! This suspension kit will drastically improve the handling and ride quality of your F-100, all with a proper stance to conquer the street and weekend car show.
Features and Benefits:
- 3-3/4" Narrower Than Crown Vic: Fitment of Larger Wheels/Tires Not a Problem
- Provides 5" to 7" Ride Height Drop
- 150+ Pounds Lighter than Stock
- Upper and Lower Control Arms Provide More Caster for Greater Stability and Smoother Ride
- Bolt-In Tubular Design for Easier Installation and More Strength
- Includes Adjustable Coilover Shocks to Set Ride Height and Ride Quality: 100% Dyno-Tested by Manufacturer and Serialized
- Includes Upgrade to Rack-and-Pinion Steering
- Superior Upgrade for Handling, Performance, Adjustability, and Stance
- Made in the USA
- Available with your choice of Spring Rate
This QA1 Front Coilover Conversion Kit (52621S) lets you fit larger tires and wheels on your F-100 while dropping it 5" to 7"! This kit is 150+ pounds lighter than stock and includes upper and lower control arms for more caster, which results in greater stability and a smoother ride. You’ll also get single adjustable coilover shocks to set your ride height and quality, along with upgraded rack-and-pinion steering and more.
Additional Parts NOT Included:
- 79-81 Camaro Brake kit
- QA1 engine mount plates
- Steering shaft & DD u-joint connections
- Aftermarket steering column (recommended)
- New Steering & Brake Lines
- Front wheels with 5 x 4-3/4" bolt pattern or wheel adapters to original 5 x 5-1/2" bolt pattern
Please Note: 1979-1981 Camaro requires the use of a brake kit.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning