QA1 Sway Bar Kit Front 1-3/8" F-100 1965-1972
QA1 Front 1-3/8" Sway Bar Kit for all 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 F-100s.
Need a convenient way to spruce up the front suspension of your classic 1965-1972 F-100? This QA1 (52865) Front 1-3/8" Sway Bar Kit is a great way to reduce body roll and make your vehicle more capable of handling corners.
Features & Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Fits 1965-1972 F100 pickups
- Helps reduce body roll and handling in corners
- 1-3/8” diameter hollow sway bar
- 3/16” wall thickness
- Manufactured from chromoly steel
- Includes greaseable graphite polyurethane bushings and high quality plated hardware
This QA1 (52865) Front 1-3/8" Sway Bar Kit has strong tubular bars that provide the chassis with the stability to keep the tires firmly on the road. These QA1 sway bars are CNC formed for exact fitment. For an increased lifespan and durability, a glossy, black, powder coated finish prevents corrosion, and the front sway bars are constructed from a chromoly steel.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning