Need a convenient way to spruce up the front suspension of your classic 1965-1972 F-100? This QA1 (52865) Front 1-3/8" Sway Bar Kit is a great way to reduce body roll and make your vehicle more capable of handling corners.
Features and Benefits:
- For use with QA1 Front Coil Over Suspension System
- Helps reduce body roll and handling in corners
- 1-3/8” diameter hollow sway bar
- 3/16” wall thickness
- Manufactured from chromoly steel
- Includes greaseable graphite polyurethane bushings
- Includes high quality plated hardware
- Made in the USA!
This QA1 (52865) Front 1-3/8" Sway Bar Kit has strong tubular bars that provide the chassis with the stability to keep the tires firmly on the road. These QA1 sway bars are CNC formed for exact fitment. For an increased lifespan and durability, a glossy, black, powder coated finish prevents corrosion, and the front sway bars are constructed from a chromoly steel.
- 1965-1972 Ford F-100