Don't let your 1967-1970 Mustang keep overheating! It's time to upgrade to this premium Type 379 24" Polished Aluminum 4-Row Radiator from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Transmission cooler and Billet fill neck
- High performance 16lb cap included
- Includes aluminum tanks & mounting brackets
- OEM style brass petcock drain
- 2mm thick fittings & tank
- 3/8" spaced tubes
- 14-16 fins/inch
This top-quality aftermarket radiator is a great, lightweight upgrade for your 1967-1970 Mustang. Aluminum radiators offer better cooling than even a larger copper core radiator, which means better overall engine performance in your classic pony.
This 24" polished aluminum radiator will help keep your Mustang cool, even during the hottest of days. It will be a direct-fit upgraded replacement to your broken or rusted rad and will provide better overall cooling. Featuring 100% TIG welding, this radiator has an all-aluminum design.
- Overall: 20-7/8" x 25-3/8"
- Core: 16-3/8" x 24"
- Inlet: 1-1/2" (passenger side)
- Outlet: 1-3/4" (driver side)
- Transmission Cooler: 1/8-27NPT
- Will fit 1967-1970 Mustangs with a big block engine
- Also fits 1970 Mustangs with a 302 or 351 engine equipped with factory air conditioning
*May require a shorter fan spacer.
*Saddle mount inserts must be trimmed. Wider radiators may require additional saddle mount modifications.