Rancho Shock Absorber RS9000XL Front Bronco 1966-1977
- Sold Individually
- Fits Front
- 1-1/4" Diameter Iron Piston
- Double Welded Loops
Rancho Front RS9000XL Shock Absorber for all 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
If you’re seeing a dip in the performance of the suspension system in your classic 1966-1977 Bronco it is probably due to weakening or leaking shock absorbers. Failing shocks can yield odd wear patterns on your tires while contributing to a rough ride. Replace your bad shocks today with this Rancho RS999117 Front RS9000XL Shock Absorber and get the ride quality and handling you’re looking for.
Features and Benefits:
- Large 2.75” tri-tube body increases fluid capacity for cooler operation
- Large heavy duty 18mm Nitro-Carburized piston rod resists scuffing and corrosion
- 9-Position tuning knob technology for optimal performance in any environment
- Gas pressurization of shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture
- Graphite filled, Fluon banded piston provides smooth piston travel and responsiveness
- 1-1/4” sintered iron piston for structural conformity
- Rebound bumper controls rebound motion in harsh driving conditions
- Low-friction, self-lubricating seal for protection from dirt and debris
- Liquid metallic long lasting finish
- Includes protective boot
- Double welded loops for strength and durability
- Fits stock/factory ride height
- Sold individually
- Two required per vehicle
- Compressed Length: 12.370”
- Extended Length: 18.670”
- Travel Length: 6.300”
Your new Rancho Shock Absorber will give you excellent, responsive handling on the road while being extremely responsive on the trail. These iconic shocks are adjustable with the simple turn of the 9-position knob, altering performance from a soft ride to a firm ride or for towing adaptability. The large 2.75” tri-tube body increases fluid capacity for cooler operation while the heavy duty 18mm Nitro-Carburized piston rod resists scuffing and corrosion. Gas pressurization of shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture and the graphite filled, Fluon-banded, 1-1/4” sintered iron piston provides smooth piston travel and responsiveness. The liquid metallic, long-lasting finish provides a touch of modern style to your classic SUV. This shock will fit Broncos at stock/factory ride height. Sold individually, two of these shocks are required to complete the front end of your Bronco.
Rancho suspension systems, shock absorbers, accessories and other related products deliver rugged performance for work and play in any on or off-road environment.
Order this Rancho RS999117 Front RS9000XL Shock Absorber for your 1966-1977 Bronco today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning