Rancho Shock Absorber RS9000XL Rear Bronco 1966-1977
- Direct Fit
- Sold Individually
- Fits Driver Or Passenger Side
- Includes Hardware
Rancho Rear RS9000XL Shock Absorber for all 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
When you start to see a dip in the ride comfort or handling in your classic, stock height 1966-1977 Bronco it’s time for a shock replacement. This aftermarket Rancho RS999113 Rear RS9000XL Shock Absorber will make your Bronco fun to drive again while saving your tires from odd wear patterns.
Features and Benefits:
- Large 2.75” tri-tube body increases fluid capacity for cooler operation
- Large heavy duty 18mm Nitro-Carburized piston rod resists scuffing and corrosion
- 9-position tuning knob technology for optimal performance in any environment
- Gas pressurization of shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture
- Graphite filled, Fluon banded piston provides smooth piston travel and responsiveness
- 1-1/4” sintered iron piston for structural conformity
- Rebound bumper controls rebound motion in harsh driving conditions
- Low-friction, self-lubricating seal for protection from dirt and debris
- Liquid metallic long lasting finish
- Includes protective boot
- Double welded loops for strength and durability
- Sold individually
- Two required per vehicle
- For stock/factory height Broncos
- Compressed Length: 13.280”
- Extended Length: 20.030”
- Travel Length: 6.750”
The large 2.75” tri-tube body utilized on this shock absorber increases fluid capacity for cooler operation while the heavy-duty 18mm Nitro-Carburized piston rod resists scuffing and corrosion to ensure a long life of proper function. For optimal performance in any environment or road condition 9-position tuning knob technology is employed on this shock absorber. This New Rancho Shock Absorber delivers a comfortable highway ride while being responsive during off-road driving. These iconic shocks are adjustable with the simple turn of a knob that will alter performance from a soft ride to a firm ride while boosting performance and towing adaptability. Sold individually, you will need two of these shock absorbers to complete the rear end of your classic Bronco.
Please Note: Axle shim kit (P/N: RS8125) may be required on rear axle for shock-to-axle clearance.
Rancho suspension systems, shock absorbers, accessories and other related products deliver rugged performance for work and play in any on or off-road environment.
Order this Rancho RS999113 Rear RS9000XL Shock Absorber for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning