Redline Lumtronix Headlight 7" With H4 LED Bulbs Pair F-100 1956-1957/ 1961-1979
Pair of Redline Lumtronix 7" Headlights with H4 LED Bulbs for 1956-1957 and 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978 and 1979 Ford F-100s.
If you’re looking for a way to give the front of your 1956-1957 or 1961-1979 F-100 a unique appearance, take a look at this Pair of Redline Lumtronix 7" Headlights with H4 LED Bulbs that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts! They’re easy to install and and illuminate 300% brighter than your stock halogen bulbs!
Features & Benefits:
- Therma-Heat Resistant Composite Housing Fits All 7” Bucket Sockets
- Radiator Wicking Technology Dissipates Heat
- Crystal Clear Glass Lenses Evenly Distributes Light: No Light-Blocking Parabolic Reflectors in Lenses
- 3000 Lumens Per Bulb with 360-Degree Beam Angle from Spherical Optics
- Choose from 3000, 4300, 6500 (Default), 8000 or 10000 Color Temperature DIY Films
- 50,000-Hour Life Span
- 40-Watts Total (20 Watts Per Bulb): Half the Wattage of Original Sealed Beam Headlights
- Low Beam and High Beam Distance of 850 Feet
- Low Beams: American-Made CREE-XHP-50
- High Beams: Phillips LUXEON MZ
- LEDs on Both Side to Flood Light into Whole Headlight Enclosure
- Input Voltage: 12V to 24V
- H4 Connector
- Easy Plug-and-Play Installation
- All-in-One Design
- Reflective Cup Reduces Reflective Glare from Oncoming Drivers
- No Fan or Noise Interference with Radio to Worry About
- No Ballast or External Driver to Mount and No Relay Harness Required
- Flicker-Free, Dust-proof, Waterproof and Vibration-Proof
- Integrated Circuitry Quality: Texas Instrument, TDK, International Rectifier and Beryl
- 300% Brighter than Stock Halogen Bulbs
- Fits Between Bucket and Core Support/Splash Guard
This Pair of Redline Lumtronix (HH-001LED) 7" Headlights with H4 LED Bulbs comes with a therma-heat resistant composite housing that fits all 7” bucket sockets and radiator wicking technology designed to dissipate heat! Each headlight also features a crystal clear glass lens that will evenly distribute the light without any light-blocking parabolic reflectors. You’ll get 3000 lumens per bulb, and each bulb also has a 360-degree beam angle. Plus, you get to choose the color temperature you want: 3000, 4300, 6500 (default), 8000 or 10000! With a 50,000-hour life span, these headlights will last you for many years to come too! Installation is an easy plug-and-play process, and you won’t have to worry about any fan or noise interference with your radio when you switch them on. Not only that, this pair of headlights won’t flicker and is dust proof, waterproof, and vibration-proof too! These headlights will illuminate the road in front of you 300% more than your stock halogen bulbs too, allowing you to easily see the road in front of you, no matter what time of day or night it is or what the weather is like outside.
Please Note: Will also fit 1948-1955 F-100 trucks that have been converted to a 12-volt electrical system, but will NOT fit any 1958-1960 F-100s. Fits 1978-1979 F-100 models with round headlights only.
This Pair Includes:
- (2) 7” Redline Lumtronix White Diamond Headlights
- (2) Redline Lumtronix NovaStar GT H4 LED Bulbs
- DIY Color Temperature Films: 3000, 4300, 6500 (Default), 8000 and 10000
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
The old original halogen headlights in older trucks just like this F-250 are dull and yellow, and you can hardly see with them. So, today we're going to make our truck see a whole lot better with these LED headlights. These are red line Lumtronix seven inch headlights that come with a pair of H4 LED bulbs. They're going to help you retain that classic look while allowing you to see a whole lot better. They're going to be an easy plug and play install and the LEDs are rated at 3000 lumens with a color temperature of 6500K, but the provided films will allow you to go warmer or cooler. For more information, fitment, and pricing click the link in the description down below. Now, let's get to the install.
These headlights are pretty simple to swap out. Grab a Philips screwdriver and remove the four screws that secure the headlight bezel. There's two more screws that secure the headlight ring. Then there's a third one on the bottom. Once you get this one out, the headlight ring can come off. Pull out the headlight. And remove the connector from the back of the housing. Give it a couple wiggles and it will come right off. Grab your new red line headlight. The bulb is already installed. And plug it into the connector.
Shove the wiring back through the hole and line up the headlight with all the tabs. Make sure that this top label is obviously at the top. Reinstall one of the screws and then reinstall your retaining ring. Once the ring is on, tighten all the screws. And reinstall the bezel. All right, this side is complete. Before we go to the other side, let's do a side by side comparison. As you can see we have the LED on the left and the old halogen on the right. The LED is significantly brighter and it's a nice, cool white. It looks a whole lot better than that old halogen and we'll take a look at the high beams, too.
Way brighter. Definitely, definitely an upgrade. Okay, so we got our red line Lumtronix LED headlights installed in our 71 F-250. They're so much brighter than the factory headlights. They're definitely going to let you see a whole lot better at night. Install is super easy. All you need is a Philips screwdriver and give yourself 15 or 20 minutes to do this. And before you know it, you'll be heading out on the road.