Are you ready to get some custom-looking headlights for your 1956-1957 or 1961-1979 F-100 that look great but won't break the bank? If so, you should definitely check out this Pair of Redline Lumtronix Black Illusion Multi-Color LED Halo Halogen Headlights.
Features & Benefits:
- Blacked-Out Effect without Affecting Light Reflectivity
- 50% Brighter than Stock
- Includes Standard Size H4 Bulbs that Look Blue But Illuminate Ultra-White
- Euro-Style Diamond-Cut Reflective Base
- 16 Different Headlight Colors
- Life Span of 100,000 Hours
- Includes Remote to Choose Colors and LED Brightness
- RGB Harness Controls Color of LED Lights
- Ceramic-Tip Pigtail Harness Protects Wiring
- Dust Boot Seals the H4 Bulb
- High Temperature Paints Applied
- No Warm-Up Time Required
- Universal Installation Instructions Included
- Sold as a Pair
This Pair of Redline Lumtronix HH-030BI Black Illusion Multi-Color LED Halo Halogen Headlights is a great way to get that blacked-out headlight effect that's so popular these days but without the worry of affecting any light reflectivity. These headlights are 50% brighter than your stock headlights, and they even come with standard size H4 bulbs that look blue but actually illuminate to an ultra-white color. Plus, you'll get a credit card-sized remote control that allows you to choose from 16 different headlight colors as well as how bright the LEDs shine. The LEDs have a life span of about 100,000 hours, which means you can expect them to last for years to come. The included dust boot will help seal the H4 bulb while the included ceramic-tip pigtail harness protects the wiring. No warm-up time is required for these lights either. You'll also get detailed installation instructions with your order.
Please Note: Will also fit 1948-1955 F-100 trucks that have been converted to a 12-volt electrical system, but will NOT fit any 1958-1960 F-100s. Fits 1978-1979 F-100 models with round headlights only.