Ridetech Shock Absorber Smooth Body Monotube HQ Series Front F-100 1948-1950/1955
Ridetech Front HQ Series Smooth Body Monotube Shock Absorber for all 1948, 1949, 1950 and 1955 F-100s.
Upgrading your F-100’s suspension means nothing without superior shocks built for the kind of ride quality and durability you desire. If you’re looking to improve the overall performance of your suspension on and off the road, check out this HQ Series Front Monotube Shock from Ridetech (P/N: 22179841).
Great for cruising down a highway and rough trail rides, these shocks feature a wide rebound adjustment range that allows you to regulate the firmness of your suspension for different applications. The cathode anodized monotube bore design allows for a large piston for superior oil control and uses fewer components than twin tube designs. Ridetech’s specially contoured composite gas separator cup optimizes dead length and ensure proper nitrogen/oil separation.
This shock is sold individually, but two front shocks are required per F-100. The .5” hardened shaft is precision ground and straightened to a tolerance of .001” for increased durability and performance, while the billet end cap with an integrated debris wiper prevents seal damage. The oversized rod guide improves the stability of the Teflon piston rod, which allows for consistent piston/bore contact and repeatable performance on different terrain. Ridetech finishes the shock’s exterior with an anodized hard coat for lasting corrosion resistance and great looks on your suspension.
Ridetech HQ Series Front Shock (22179841) Features and Benefits:
- 1/2" hardened shaft is precision ground and straightened to a tolerance of .001" inch for increased durability and performance
- Mono-tube bore is cathode anodized for years of wear resistance
- Billet end cap with integrated debris wiper prevents seal damage
- Teflon piston wiper allows consistent piston/bore contact and repeatable performance
- Oversized rod guide improves piston rod stability
- Internal bumpstop eliminates extension crashing
- Hard coat external anodizing ensures years of lasting beauty and performance
- Monotube design allows large piston for superior oil control and uses fewer components than twin-tube designs
- Specially contoured composite gas separator cup optimizes dead length and ensures proper nitrogen/oil separation
- Sold individually
- Fits 1948-1950 and 1955 Ford F-100s
*Two front shocks are required per truck.
- Universal Eye/Stud mounting
- Stroke: 6.65”
- Compressed: 10.55”
- Extended: 17.2”
Order this Ridetech Front HQ Series Smooth Body Monotube Shock Absorber for your 1948, 1949, 1950 or 1955 F-100 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following F-100 years: