Ridetech Shock Absorber Smooth Body Monotube HQ Series Rear F-100 1948-1950/1955
Ridetech Rear HQ Series Smooth Body Monotube Shock Absorber for all 1948, 1949, 1950 and 1955 F-100s.
The shocks are the brains of your suspension, so when you want to improve your performance on and off the road, upgrade to shocks better equipped to handle what adventures you want to take. Ridetech's HQ Series Rear Monotube Shock allows you to adjust the firmness, so its ideal for both highway cruising and trail driving. Made with high-quality materials and finished with a hard anodized coat, this shock will fit your 1948-1950 or 1955 F-100 perfectly and last for many years in performance and great looks.
Ridetech HQ Series Rear Shock Features and Benefits:
- 1/2" hardened shaft is precision ground and straightened to a tolerance of .001" inch for increased durability and performance
- Mono-tube bore is cathode anodized for years of wear resistance
- Billet end cap with integrated debris wiper prevents seal damage
- Teflon piston wiper allows consistent piston/bore contact and repeatable performance
- Oversized rod guide improves piston rod stability
- Internal bumpstop eliminates extension crashing
- Hard coat external anodizing ensures years of lasting beauty and performance
- Monotube design allows large piston for superior oil control and uses fewer components than twin-tube designs
- Specially contoured composite gas separator cup optimizes dead length and ensures proper nitrogen/oil separation
- Sold individually
- Fits 1948-1950 and 1955 Ford F-100s
*Two rear shocks are required per truck.
Great for cruising down a highway and rough trail rides, these shocks feature a wide rebound adjustment range that allows you to regulate the firmness of your suspension for different applications. The cathode anodized monotube bore design allows for a large piston for superior oil control and uses fewer components than twin tube designs. Ridetech’s specially contoured composite gas separator cup optimizes dead length and ensure proper nitrogen/oil separation.
This shock (P/N: 22169841) is sold individually, but two (2) rear shocks are required per F-100. The .5” hardened shaft is precision ground and straightened to a tolerance of .001” for increased durability and performance, while the billet end cap with an integrated debris wiper prevents seal damage. The oversized rod guide improves the stability of the Teflon piston rod, which allows for consistent piston/bore contact and repeatable performance on different terrain. Ridetech finishes the shock’s exterior with an anodized hard coat for lasting corrosion resistance and exterior styling on your suspension.
- Universal Eye/Stud mounting
- Stroke: 5.75"
- Compressed: 11.15"
- Extended: 16.9"
Order this Ridetech (22169841) Rear HQ Series Smooth Body Monotube Shock Absorber for all 1948, 1949, 1950 and 1955 F-100s.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following F-100 years: