Continue upgrading the exhaust system with a polished and classic pair of exhaust tips to match the styling of your 1965-1966 GT Mustang. A high-quality reproduction pair is important, which is why CJ Pony Parts offers the beautiful pair of Scott Drake C5ZZ-5255-GT2 2” Exhaust Tips with a striking 6" length! Show off the dual-split backend of your Mustang with a pair of driver and passenger side exhaust tips after a simple direct-fit installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Highly polished, 304 stainless steel cones
- High-temp black painted piping
- Includes enlarged vent openings to reduce backpressure
- 6” Long and 2” diameter
- Diameter easily expanded to 2-1/4”
- Sold as a pair for the driver and passenger side
- Direct-fit replacement, easy installation
*Exhaust trim rings sold separately at CJ Pony Parts.
Made of highly polished, 304 stainless steel cones, each tip is painted black with high-temperature paint. These exhaust tips have enlarged vent openings, which serve to reduce backpressure. They measure six inches in length and two inches in diameter that expands up to 2-1/4 inches.