Scott Drake Shorty Headers Stainless Steel With Hardware/Gaskets 289/302 Bronco 1966-1977
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Increases Horsepower & Torque
- High-Grade Hardware Included
- Fits 289 And 302 V8 Engines
Scott Drake Stainless Steel Shorty Headers with Hardware and Gaskets for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos with a 289 or 302 V8 Engine.
These Stainless Steel Shorty Headers from Scott Drake are engineered for your vintage 1966-1977 Bronco with a 289 or 302 V8 engine. They provide ample clearance for most modified suspensions and are designed to make strong power and torque throughout the RPM range!
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel construction
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Fits 289 and 302 V8 engines
- Clearance for modified suspensions
- 1-1/2" primaries with 2-1/2" collectors
- Heavy-duty 3/8" flanges
- 16-gauge tubing
- High-grade hardware included
- Premium quality laminated metal core gaskets
- O2 ports in collectors for EFI conversion
These shorty headers have smooth mandrel-bent 1-1/2" 16-gauge primaries that connect to 2-1/2" collectors. The flanges are laser cut and are 3/8" thick to prevent warping. Premium quality hardware is supplied as are premium laminated metal core gaskets and heavy-duty ball and socket flanges for a leak-proof installation. The collectors also feature O2 ports if EFI (electronic fuel injection) is a future upgrade for your Bronco's Small Block V8 engine.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
They feature a beautiful stainless steel finish with heavy duty 3/8 flanges and include all the hardware and gaskets you need for installation. These Scott Drake Stainless Steel Shorty Headers can be found along with other parts for your Bronco at CJPonyParts.com.