Scott Drake Taillight Bezel Chrome Concours Pair Mustang 1965-1966
- Sold As A Pair
- Concours-Quality Construction
- Made Of Pressure Die-Cast Zinc
- Triple Chrome-Plated Finish
Pair of Scott Drake Concours Chrome Taillight Bezels for 1965-1966 Mustangs.
Sleek, chrome plating does a lot to add style to your classic 1965-1966 Mustang. Over the years, though, chrome-plated accents can become cracked or tarnished—especially after almost 50 years of service. When finding replacement parts, you want to make sure that they are well made and will look concours-correct next to the rest of your chrome pieces. CJ Pony Parts carries a premium-quality reproduction Pair of Scott Drake C5ZZ-13489-AR Concourse Chrome Taillight Bezels for your 1965-1966 Mustang. Order your own pair today and know that you are getting the best reproduction the market has to offer.
Features and Benefits:
- Premium Scott Drake reproduction pair
- Concours-quality construction
- Includes (2) taillight bezels
- Made from pressure die-cast zinc
- Triple chrome-plating finish and black details
- Produced exclusively for Scott Drake
- Sold as a pair for the driver and passenger side
- Fits all 1965-1966 Mustangs
- Direct-fit replacements, easy installation
This pair of premium, Scott Drake reproduction taillight bezels are of concours-quality. Constructed from pressure die-cast zinc, these bezels feature a triple chrome-plating finish and black details. Produced exclusively for Scott Drake, they are sold as a pair for the driver and passenger side.
These direct-fit replacements easily install onto all 1965-1966 Mustangs. Simply remove your old, cracked or tarnished bezels and replace them with your brand-new, Scott Drake reproductions.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.