Looking to improve the acceleration and handling of your classic 1967-1970 Mustang while pushing it on the straights and through turns? Order a pair of all-new Scott Drake Concours Traction Bars from CJ Pony Parts to improve handling while eliminating axle wrap and wheel hop to really get that power to the road. Scott Drake constructs their traction bars with .187 wall tubing that is twice as thick as the originals which would tend to bend under too much stress, making these new traction bars stronger and able to handle more power.
Scott Drake TM-1069-C Traction Bars Features and Benefits:
- Sold as a pair for the driver side and passenger side
- Exact, concours quality reproductions
- Thick .187 wall tubing with cast ends and correct M-1 markings
- Durable, semi-gloss black powder coated finish
- Axle and frame brackets are made from extra thick steel for superior strength
- Comes with rubber bushings, alignment spacers and zinc plated grade-8 mounting hardware
- Improves acceleration and handling performance
- Helps control rear axle movement
- Eliminates axle wrap and wheel hop
Scott Drake produces these traction bars as exact reproductions to the ones available for 1967-1970 Mustangs with correct "M-1" marked cast ends. Each traction bar comes with axle and frame mount brackets that are custom fabricated from premium quality steel. A semi-gloss black powder coating gives a show quality finish while providing long lasting durability. Included with your new traction bars are rubber bushings, alignment spacers and zinc plated grade-8 mounting hardware; everything necessary for an easy installation.
Please Note: These Concours Traction Bars from Scott Drake will only fit original 1967-1970 Ford 8" and 9" rear ends. Welding is also required for installation of the frame brackets.