Prothane Leaf Spring Bushing Kit 9/16" Polyurethane Mustang 1965-1973
- Polyurethane Bushings
- For The Leaf Springs
- For 9/16" Bolts
- 12 Piece Kit
Prothane Polyurethane Leaf Spring Bushing Kit for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, and 1973 Mustangs with 9/16" bolts.
These Polyurethane 9/16" Leaf Spring Bushings (C5ZZ-5630/5781B) from Prothane are direct replacements for your 1965-1973 Mustang's originals. They are less prone to drying out, and resist deflection better than stock rubber. This kit comes with everything you need to replace the front eye bushings and rear shackle bushings on the driver side and passenger side of your classic Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Improved Performance
- More Durable Than Rubber
- Polyurethane Construction
- Sold As A Complete Rear Kit
Worn out leaf spring bushings can bind in their travel, causing unwanted noise and poor handling. Replacement polyurethane bushings from Prothane are designed to be a quick and easy way to restore your Mustang's handling and performance.
This Kit Includes:
- Four (4) Black Front Eye Bushings
- Eight (8) Black Rear Shackle Bushings for 9/16" Bolts
- Some 1965-1966 Mustangs may have 9/16" rear shackle bolts, whereas most 1965-1973 Mustangs have 9/16" bolts. It is important to verify which size rear shackle bolts are in your Mustang before ordering.
- One kit does one Mustang.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning