The inside of your hood is exposed to all kinds of grime and extremely hot temperatures. Therefore, the metal you choose in the engine compartment of your 1965-1966 Mustang has to be stainless steel. Not only is it durable and virtually stain-resistant, but it also serves to significantly dress up your 1965-1966 Mustang in an inexpensive way. CJ Pony Parts offers the Scott Drake Stainless Steel Underhood Trim Kit ACC-UHT-65 for an updated and modern appearance.
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality, Scott Drake, stainless steel panels and hardware
- Improved aftermarket part
- Rust, scratch and stain-resistant
- Strong and long lasting
- Instantly dresses up the compartment of your engine
- Direct-fit, easy installation
This high-quality Scott Drake Underhood Trim Kit is comprised of three polished stainless steel panels and a 52-piece stainless steel hardware set (everything you need to attach your trim). This kit contains improved aftermarket parts that are rust, scratch and stain-resistant that are longer-lasting than factory. The Underhood Trim Kit serves to instantly dress up the compartment of your engine, which can be the recipient of a lot of wear and tear over the years. The beautiful, stainless steel finish works to amp up the luxury quotient of your classic 1965-1966 Mustang.
- (3) Stainless steel panels
- Attachable 52-piece stainless steel hardware