Are you restoring the exterior lighting on your 1970-1977 Bronco? If so, this Set of Side Marker Light Bezel to Body Mounting Pads are an important step you shouldn’t forget! These mounting pads come in a set of four and will keep your paint job from getting scratched or damaged.
Features and Benefits:
- Set of four (4) mounting pads
- Used between marker light bezels and body when using chrome bezels
- Pre-cut screw holes and openings
- 1 sided adhesive
- Lightweight foam construction
- Prevents metal to metal contact from harming your paint job
This set of four marker light bezel pads is necessary when you install new chrome bezels. These seals go between the bezel and your Bronco’s body to prevent any metal to metal contact from scratching your paint.
One side is adhesive to hold it into location and all the screw holes and openings are pre-cut from a light-weight foam material. If you’re restoring the lighting in your vintage Bronco, don’t forget to pick up this set of four mounting pads.
Please Note: Use these pads when using chrome marker light bezels.