Steering Linkage Rebuild Kit Mustang 289/ 302 With Power Steering 1965-1966
- Hardware and Fittings Included
- Greasable Tie Rods
- TIe Rod Adjusting Sleeves
- Hassle-Free Installation
Steering Linkage Rebuild Kit for 1965 and 1966 Mustangs with a 289 or 302 Engine and Power Steering.
If it’s time to tighten up your vintage 1965-1966 Mustang’s steering, CJ Pony Parts has you covered with this Steering Linkage Rebuild Kit! This Steering Linkage Rebuild Kit comes with everything you need to update your Mustang’s steering linkage, which is great news if your Mustang still has its original steering linkage and it needs to be replaced.
This kit comes with a pair of greaseable inner tie rods, a pair of greaseable outer tie rods, a pair of tie rod adjusting sleeves, a greaseable idler arm and all of the hardware and fittings needed for installation.
Features and Benefits:
- High-Quality Components
- Excellent Replacement for Original
- Time- and Money-Saving Kit
- Convenient Installation
- Two (2) Greaseable Inner Tie Rods
- Two (2) Greaseable Outer Tie Rods
- Two (2) Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves
- Greaseable Idler Arm
- All Necessary Hardware and Fittings
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning