Enhance the look of your interior to match the style of your 1966 Mustang. Create a more modernized focal point to your vintage cabin with a pair of TMI Standard Sport II Pro-Series Seats. These seats include new upholstery, foam and frames to easily replace the existing seats bogging down your Restomod.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in Low Back Front Buckets, Coupe Full Set, Convertible Full Set, and Fastback Full Set
- Complete Replacements
- Pro-Series with Sport II Style
- OE Materials and Style Pattern with Modern Design
- Fully Adjustable Recline Function
- Includes Pre-Installed Sliders
- Larger Bolsters
- Black Rosette Insert Vinyl Upholstery Finish
- Sits Lower & Slides Back Farther
- 21" Diameter x 27-1/2" Height x 21-1/2" Width
- Sold as a Pair
*Please indicate the choice of Front Buckets, Coupe Full Set, Convertible Full Set, or Fastback Full Set with the drop down menu above.
These Sport Series seats from TMI are a part of their Sport II model design and come with a black rosette insert vinyl finish on its upholstery. TMI uses OE material and an OE style pattern to mix with a modern design for a fantastic seat in your classic Mustang's interior. They are built with added comfort from the larger bolsters and the spacial seating that will go one inch farther back than the original. They also come with an easily adjustable recline function as well as pre-installed sliders for the ideal individual seating position. In fact, they are capable of sliding back a full three inches further than their factory counterparts. Easily bolted into place, these TMI front bucket seats are a great way to improve and modernize the interior of your 1966 Mustang.
- The brackets that are necessary to mount these seats into your Mustang are NOT included.
- Full sets Include Rear Seat Upholstery, but does NOT include rear seat foam.
- Hog rings are not included for the installation of rear seat upholstery and must be purchased separately (p/n: HW1511).
Tech Tip: When replacing front buckets only, keep in mind TMI’s upholstery sets might not be an exact color match to your rear original, due to fading or rear seats from other manufacturers. We always recommend replacing the rear seat.