TMI's seamless One-Piece Molded Headliners are closely contoured to the interior roofline and are covered in Sierra Grain Vinyl with an infused under a layer of high-density foam for a factory look and finish. Without this foam cushion, the original style vinyl by itself would show every lump, bump and imperfection for all to see. The small layer of foam helps the vinyl to lay smoothly over the natural irregularities for a professional appearance.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Multiple Color Options Available
- One-Piece Molded Sierra Grain Vinyl Construction
- Custom Interior Roofline Contour
- Additional Headroom Clearance
*Please indicate your desired color choice in the drop-down menu.
Installation should now only take an afternoon, as the headliner is securely fastened with the existing trim pieces and windlace already in your Mustang. There is no longer a need to remove window glass like the original headliner. The new headliner also adds more than one-inch of headroom, due to a better fit and the removal of the bows and brackets that held the previous headliner in.
- Vinyl Covered One-Piece Molded Headliner
- Pair of Vinyl Covered Molded A-Pillar Panels
- Pair of Vinyl Covered Molded Sail Panels
Please Note: White is not bright white, it is an eggshell off-white color like the original.