This transverse exhaust system is a factory style replacement for your Mustang. This kit comes with everything you need to replace your exhaust from the manifolds back!
Features and Benefits:
- Direct Fit Replacement
- Factory Sound and Performance
- H Pipe Included
- 2" Pipe Diameter
Originally, 1967-1969 Mustangs with dual exhaust came with a transverse exhaust system. Transverse systems used a single muffler mounted sideways between the rear wheels of the Mustang, with dual inlets and dual outlets.
This Kit Includes:
- Pair of 2" intermediate pipes
- Pair of resonators with brackets
- Transverse muffler
- Pair of 2" tailpipes
- Hangers and brackets
- Includes H-pipe for use with 1967 289 Hi-Po exhaust manifolds.
- Hi-Po manifolds were a common upgrade on 289/302 engines.
- Not for use with standard 289/302 exhaust manifolds.